You can get enough magnesium in Chickpeas. Benefits of Chickpeas are many, for balancing fatty acids in your body you can eat Chickpeas. It also increases the skin elasticity and other health benefits.
1. Beneficial for diabetes: 100 grams of gram contains 18 grams of protein, 64 grams of carbohydrates and 5 grams of fat or oil. Chickpeas have a low glycemic index of sugars or carbohydrates. So gram sugar is good for diabetic patients. Each 100 grams of gram contains about 200 milligrams of calcium, 10 milligrams of iron, and 190 micrograms of vitamin A. There are also vitamins B-1, B-2, phosphorus and magnesium. All of this benefits the body.
2. In increasing sexual energy: Its role in increasing sexual energy is quite important. Fried dry gram works to get rid of old cough or phlegm accumulated in the airways. Chhola or boot spinach is also very beneficial for the body. This gram and gram flour contains a lot of dietary fiber. Dietary fiber is a thin fiber in food, which relieves constipation. So let Chhola be your companion not only in the month of Ramadan, but in 12 months.
3. Controlling Blood Pressure: A study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that young women who ate large amounts of folic acid foods had a lower risk of developing hypertension. Since gram contains a good amount of folic acid, it is easy to control blood pressure by eating gram. Chhola also helps to keep the heart of girls well after puberty.
4. Relieves spinal pain: It also contains adequate amount of Vitamin B. Vitamin B reduces spinal pain, nerve weakness.
5. Cancer Prevention: Korean researchers have shown in their research, women can keep themselves free from the risk of colon cancer and rectal cancer by taking high amounts of folic acid with food. Folic acid also reduces the incidence of asthma by reducing the amount of allergens in the blood. And so eat gram regularly and stay healthy