To make cookie dough cheese cake follow the below steps. It’s not so difficult. It’s fun and easy.
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
1 (16.5-oz.) log refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, divided
4 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 c. granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
4 large eggs, room temperature
1/2 c. sour cream
1/4 c. heavy cream
1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
3/4 c. mini chocolate chips, divided
FOR THE FROSTING
1/2 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
4 tbsp. (1/2 stick) butter, softened
1/4 c. powdered sugar
2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
3 chocolate chip cookies, halved
2 c. broken chocolate chip cookies
DIRECTIONS MAKE CHEESECAKE:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Butter a 9″ springform pan and wrap bottom and sides of pan in a double layer of aluminum foil.
- Pat 3/4 of cookie dough log into an even layer on the bottom of prepared pan. Baking until golden, 26 minutes. Let cool.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, or in bowl of a stand mixer using paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until completely smooth, 3 minutes. Add sugar and salt and beat until fluffy, 2 minutes more. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition and scraping down bowl as necessary. Add sour cream, heavy cream, and vanilla and beat, 1 minute more.
- Pour half of cheesecake batter on top of crust, then sprinkle with half of chocolate chips. Roll remaining cookie dough into tiny balls and gently place on top. Repeat layering with remaining batter and chocolate chips.
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Place cheesecake in a deep roasting pan and set on middle rack of oven. Carefully pour enough boiling water into roasting pan to come halfway up sides of springform pan.
- Reduce oven to 325°. Bake until cheesecake is just starting to turn golden and only the center is slightly jiggly, about 2 hours. (Cover with foil if the top of the cheesecake is browning too quickly.) Turn off oven, prop open the door with a wooden spoon, and let cheesecake slowly cool in its water bath, 1 hour.
- Remove roasting pan from oven, then carefully lift springform pan from water and remove foil. Set cheesecake on a rack and let come to room temperature. Refrigerate until firm, 4 hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, carefully unmold from springform pan.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Dollop frosting on top of cheesecake in 6 mounds and top each with a cookie half, then cover cheesecake sides with crushed cookies.
Do you want to buy a website Flexible It
You may also like Dangerous Movie Download