If you don't drink enough water every day, that can lead to lack of fluid balance in the body. Also it dehydrates your body.
Drinking water rules:
Hydrogen and oxygen together make water. 60 percent of an adult's body is made up of water. Even two-thirds of our weight is water. If you don't drink water, you will die within a few days. Every organ and cell function of the body is carried out with the help of water. Water is needed in the production of saliva, in the production of slippery fluid in the joints, in the production of various digestive juices. Besides, our body temperature is regulated by sweat. Water is the source of sweat. Water is also needed to keep stool soft in the intestines. Due to this, drinking less water leads to constipation. Water enters our body mainly in two ways. A) Through food. b) Directly through drinking water. But we also maintain water supply in the body through liquid food.
Examples include tea, milk, soup, fruit juice. But alcohol does not hydrate the body in any way. Alcohol acts as a diuretic. That is, alcohol removes water from the body. If you don't drink enough water every day, there will be a lack of fluid balance in the body. Dehydration will be created in the body. If the dehydration is severe, there is a risk that the patient may even die. So there is no need to drink gallons of water. Drink water to maintain good health. Ayurveda experts say that everyone drinks water throughout the day. But there are rules for drinking water. Not drinking water in the right way will not provide the best benefits.
According to Ayurveda experts, drink water according to rules—
• Drink water while sitting, not standing.
• Do not gargle or pour water directly down the throat. Drink water little by little with sips.
• Drink room temperature water. Do not pour cold water straight from the fridge down your throat. Cold water calms the digestive fire of the stomach.
• Store drinking water in clay pots or copper or steel containers. Do not open the tap and drink the water. One should always keep water in a container and wait for a while and then drink it from there. In that case, the impurities in the water will settle at the bottom of the container.
• Boil water and drink it to strengthen the digestive system. But keep in mind while boiling, that the amount of water you are taking should be one third of the boiling water.